Boatrax was created so that boat enthusiasts, both old and aspiring, could share nautical experiences with one another. Take a look at our favorite features, all of which have been carefully designed to enhance your boating adventures.
- Boat Snapshot: This feature allows you to record the state of your boat. This includes current fuel level, last trip information, and a categorized list of shopping items to be purchased, keeping all pertinent information at top of mind.
- Trip Log: Get things rolling with our ‘Trip Log’ feature. This allows you to invite friends, and even to assign items for the trip. You’ll also be able to add destinations and turn engines on and off.
- Maintenance Log: Schedule boat maintenance. Create a shopping list. Categorize each of these tune-ups for better reporting.
- Crew Sharing: Enable the members of your crew to join in on managing your boat. This will allow each member to manage trips, logs, and expenses.
- Fuel & Expense Log: This logging feature will help organize you with all boating expenses (including fuel purchase) to ease the traveling mind–and wallet!
- Shopping List: A Boatrax feature that will help you in all your planning. List out shopping items and supplies that you’ll need for your next trip. Also, assign items to friends and family for quick and easy preparation.